Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Beautiful Alia Bhatt

Alia Bhatt, who is on the cover of the December 2012 issue of Grazia, unveiled the magazine’s party edition at an event recently. I think she looks lovely in these pictures – I really like that she kept her look young and fun, and of course it doesn’t hurt that she’s smiling for pictures a lot more now! I gotta say though, posting new pictures of her really makes me nostalgic for that period of my life where I felt like I was only blogging pictures from the Student of the Year promotion rounds. *lol* Not that I was complaining, those three made for some very good eyecandy… but for now, at least, have a look at more pix of Alia from this event! 

http://www.missmalini.com/2012/12/07/photos-alia-bhatt-unveils-grazia-party-edition/

No comments:

Post a Comment